Socrates said, "An unexamined life is not worth living." This is my feeble attempt at examining my life.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Let The Dog Out

4:42 AM Posted by Daniel Rose No comments
One of the things that I love about being a pastor is that I get come alongside people and love well. Most of the time this is during times of pain and suffering. Every once in a while it's when something fun is happening.

This weekend I get to let the dog out. One of the guys in our community took his wife on a surprise get away for the weekend. I get to let the dog out.

As I drove over to their house I was wondering, "Are there more opportunities to let the dog out?" What I mean is, are there other times when we could enter into joy with someone but we miss it?

I don't want to miss out on entering into the joy of life with people. It has me thinking, what in my life is hindering me from entering into the joy of with others?

I'd love to hear yours in the comments below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment